Wednesday 7 December 2011

UNIQLO


            UNIQLO is a clothing company from Japan. The company runs about 944 stores all over the world and sells high quality Japanese clothes. I would like to use the UNIQLO store in NY as an example. Because it just opened on 5th avenue this year and I visited there this past October. So you will see how nice of store it is and you will know what kind of company UNIQLO is.

           First, I had a first good impression when I visited UNIQLO in NY. When you see the store from outside, you will be surprised by the big show windows it has. Also, there are some mannequins wearing chic clothes, which make us fascinated. As soon as you step through the door, there are two long escalators to the second floors in front of you. Also, you will see the high ceiling, bright lights and hear nice music. Then you can feel the modern atmosphere with white color as a main theme, too. While you are shopping, you will see some wide monitors that keep showing us many models wearing UNIQLO clothes. And many fashionable staff wearing UNIQLO clothes are everywhere in the store. So if you see the monitors and the staff, they will help you to imagine yourself wearing the clothes you want. Also if you have any questions about clothes, you will be able to ask the staff without constraint. I asked them about clothes when I was there, and they were very friendly.

           Second, why do I choose UNIQLO to buy clothes? Because I like casual fashion, and the clothes are high quality, and the prices are reasonable. So I don't hesitate so much when I choose to buy them.  In addition, they have good variety of clothes. For example, they make their original designed clothes with animations, famous designers and singers. Then the company sells them for the limited time. Also, it uses famous people as models for its advertisement. They really attract people to buy clothes. If you go to subway in NY, you will see many advertisements of UNIQLO with many models. Also they have the most famous product named HEATTECH. Its lightweight high-tech fabric which creates heat to warm you up and keep you warm. A lot of people in Japan buy it to spend the winter season.

            UNIQLO isn't a company that just sells clothes. The company has great ideas to make the world better, and believes in the power of clothing. I have seen a documentary of UNIQLO before. One example of this is that the company collects clothes that their customers don't wear any more, and distributes them to people who need the clothes in developing countries. I have never seen a company do charity work with clothes. I think it's a new activity made by UNIQLO.  Also, I think the company has a great responsibility as a clothing company. I was really impressed to see it. And I thought I am proud of UNIQLO as a Japanese company in the world.

              Finally, why do I buy clothes from UNIQLO? That's because I like their clothes very much and I respect the company. Also, I feel I can change the world with UNIQLO, if I give it back my used clothes. This is so great, because if many people do it all over the world, the dream of improving the world can come true. UNIQLO is such a great company which provides nice clothes and has a responsibility for the society. So I really recommend you go to stores if you have a chance. 

Here is UNIQLO website:http://www.uniqlo.com/us/ 
Please check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Here is your essay, all fixed up and looking professional. Way to go!
    I checked out the website and I agree; Uniqlo has some seriously styling looks!

    ReplyDelete