Thursday 15 December 2011

My Dream

Do you like flowers? I like it so much! One of my hobbies is arranging flowers. I’ve started learning it since early this year. I took a lesson once a week before I went to Canada. So, I am still pretty new in this hobby, but I always enjoyed it when I had lessons.

Also, I like making bouquets; especially mini bouquets.Since I am interested in arranging flower, my dream is to become a florist. I want my dream to come true, but I think I need more skills in flower arrangement and obviously more knowledge about flowers.

Lately I have been thinking about taking a flower arrangement course in Japan once I graduated from college. During the course, I will work at a flower shop as a part-time job. I think it should hopefully prepared me in getting ready to go into work fields. I was worried that maybe I should concentrating in studying rather than working while studying. Because my part-time job is related to my course, this should help me well in the future. If I have more than basic skills about flowers, it should help me a lot when I am working in my work field. This is the first time for me to have this kind of spirit. I think this is the way for me and I want to make this as my long term career.

In the future, I want to work at a flower shop somewhere overseas .
Hopefully I can be in charge of coordinating the flowers for big events like weddings and functions. I think it is fun to coordinate flowers, because it keeps changing depends on the event.I believe my job can make people happy. That is what I want to do in my life.




2 comments:

  1. I think you would make an excellent florist and I think this is good choice of career!
    Note:
    I like them so much . . .
    I started learning flower arrangement since . . .
    arranging flowers
    it should hopefully prepare me . . .
    the field of work
    should concentrate on . . .
    in my own field of work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be my florist for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete